Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello! Nutrisystem...check this blog out over here!

So, you are probably wondering what the post title was about, and apparently some bloggers out there get to review the Nutrisystem program for free. Hello? I'm a willing participant. Although, that might affect my attempt at extreme couponing...

......................................................................................................................................

Anywhoo, I got my toosh handed to me by a 100 pound personal trainer this evening; my first "real" work out on this training program. Now, she had me sweating, and wincing; however, she is definitely not Jillian Michaels. You are probably wondering about my broken arm.. She had to modify my circuit training, and added more cardio. Looking in the mirror, I was definitely beat red at my chest. I was thankful when the hour was done!

Oh, and what happened to last weeks weigh-in? I will get back to you on that! {I ate like a depressed piggy all last week, while moping about my injured wrist--aw, sh*t happens!}

No comments:

Post a Comment