Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I know... it has been awhile!

So, you are probably thinking, where did she go? Did she give up on her weight loss goal? The answer to that question is: nope. I am still plugging away on my journey, and I've lost even more weight! Now, I am not losing numbers like on the Biggest Loser each week, but I am steadily losing weight. My tummy is shrinking, and I feel great! A couple of weeks ago, I started Weight Watcher meetings, and it is pretty scary to go with two little ones. I am usually a stressed mess, and I can't hear what is going on. My three year old, (almost four) likes to use her "good girl" incentive to be bad. I tell her to put on her listening ears, and looking eyes, and we will go to the playground when mommy's meeting is over. The whole time, she is pleading and begging to go to the playground, now. Of course, I am telling to shoosh, and that if she keeps acting up, she will not go. Tantrum time. So, yeah.. that is my morning so far.

However, I've lost 3 pounds in the past two weeks according to Weight Watchers. Sometimes, my scale and their scale is about a pound off. This morning, they were .2 Ibs off. But, I believe that had to do with the clothes that I was wearing.

So, I am at 135.2 {at WW}

Btw, I have a half-marathon this weekend, and I am pretty excited!! This will be my first one, and I can't wait to post the race pictures up for you all to see! :)

I will have weight loss pic coming up soon.

2 comments:

  1. Half marathon?! You're a beast! Then again, we knew that because you're a Marine! ;)

    I have a 10K this weekend - good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your new blog. Come back and visit me...I have some news posts. :)

    ReplyDelete