Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've been a bit absent...

So, I have not been to the gym in about a 2.5 weeks.. I know, shame - shame on me! I went to Parris Island for a visit, and to see my friend graduate from DI school. By the end of the week, I developed a nasty sinus infection. I have not been up to par since. My sinus infection is gone, and my glands are still hurting me and are swollen. I've also have been extremely fatigued, and losing weight. {That is supposed to be a good thing, right? Losing weight?} So, I've seen the doctor twice about my symptoms, and he is sending to a ENT for further testing. They also did blood testing, and I am not anemic. However, they are sending out bloodwork to see if my thyroid is an issue. I won't find out the results until the end of the week or so. What worries me is my symptoms with the swollen glands--which is painful and not going away. I've researched online, and I am praying that the ENT doesn't find anything resulting to Lymphoma. {Not to worry you all! But, that is why I am going, to rule out the possibility!}

I will keep you all updated, and hopefully I will be feeling better soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment